Need help finding the system that fits your needs? Let our engineers at MP3CAR help you. With over 10 years experience in the car computer industry they will help you find exactly what you are looking for.
How do I lower the costs on my Engineering & Consulting time?
- Buy $1000 from the MP3Car Store - Get $165 back
- Buy $5,000 from the MP3Car store - Get $330 back
How to Schedule a time? After your order is processed someone from our team will call you to schedule a time. Please leave us your phone number in the order notes.
Other Items of note: Time is billed in 30 minute increments and there is a one hour minimum purchase. All booked time is phone/web-cam, email based support unless arraigned in advance. There are no refunds, returns or exchanges on this part.
What we can help you with:
- Ensure the technical stability and feasibility of your project
- On site trainingOn site Installation help
- How to reduce or even eliminate noise in your audio system
- Optimize Broadband Internet in your car/vehicle
- Get help with DRM (Digital Rights Management) in the car
- Optimize Boot time
- Minimize Shock and vibration exposure and potential damage
- How to choose a screen or screens
- Sunlight readability enhancements
- Multi-zone Video
- Improve VGA/Video signal quality
- Diagnosing Power problems
- Multi-zone Audio and video - Car PC based
- OBD II / Vehicle sensor installation and integration with your PC
- Speech recognition software and hardware vendor selection
- I-pod & Removable media integration, content delivery in the car
- Integrate with Automotive electrical systems
- Navigation, GPS and mapping related issues
- Custom User interface programing
- Help branding your User Interface or CarPC idea
- Proper installation guidelines and best practices:
- How to power your CarPC screen
- How to power your CarPC
- Proper gauge of wire for the current and length
- Proper termination techniques
- Proper grounding techniques
- Determining if your battery and alternator are adequate for the load you will be putting on it
- Do you need a second battery?
- Audio & Your Car Computer
- How to set-up surround sound in your car
- Multi-zone Audio
- Integrating your CarPC with your after market audio system
- Integrating your CarPC with your existing stock audio system
- Picking the right hardware for your install
- Reducing the boot time of your CarPC
- Installing Windows on a Compact Flash card
- Ruggedized data storage selection. Pros and cons of flash over Ruggedized hard drives
- Can I do <insert idea> with my CarPC?
- How do I do <insert idea> with my CarPC?
- Options for other uses for your CarPC