Our biometrics fingerprint Immobilizer & Car Alarm system allows users to verify the identity of the driver and allow vehicle start only by a pre-authorized fingerprint. The system is the most effective and innovative vehicle security product available to consumers and businesses; it utilizes fingerprint-control (Biometric) technology. "Secure Start," the technology behind the unit, combines a highly advanced security control system, which incorporates fingerprint control, an anti-carjacking feature, voice input control, adjustable time duration parameters, and advanced auto-alarming functions. Patented technology. Certificated with the CEMARK. ROHS compliant.
The unit uses the UPEK TCS1 chip, which is certified by the FBI for "Next Generation Identification (NGI)."
The Fingerprint Starter allows you and your clients to do much more than basic alarm features.
- Uses fingerprint identification; this will encode the car security system.
- Can store up to 9 authorized fingerprints
- Prevents alarm decrypting.
- Inserting a car key or using a keyless ignition device is useless unless fingerprint recognition is initiated.
- Any unauthorized persons who gain entry to your vehicle illegally will set off the quick alarming function.
- All inputs or settings are guided by the master driver through the password controller by voice instruction.
- Anti Carjacking/Anti Hi-Jacking Feature
- When the doors of the vehicle are opened while the engine is running, the system goes into defense mode, allowing up to 90 seconds (default time setting) for a simple swipe of an authorized fingerprint to return the system to normal mode. If a hi-jacking has occurred, there is no authorized fingerprint present to disarm the system. As the perpetrator is driving off with vehicle, the system not receiving an authorized fingerprint will shut down the vehicle’s gas flow after 90 seconds. Additionally, the quick alarm feature will trigger exterior flashing lights and the vehicles horn. The 90 seconds allows the perpetrator to get some distance from the victim. The default time setting can be extended or reduced to meet the clients needs.
- 1 Year full-replacement warranty available from the manufacturer
- Finger print pad can certify in less than 0.8 seconds
- anti-true rate < 0.0000001 ,accept-false rate < 0.00000000001
- stable operation for temperatures from - 45°C to + 85°C
- humidity: 5% to 95%
- dry or wet hand can pass the verification.
Finger print can be programmed to authorize control of:
- car computer
- the activation of the ignition device
- fuel supply
- Host Module
- Fingerprint controller
- Password controller insert
- Steering wire insert
- Power wire insert
- Password controller
- Insert of the password controller and fingerprint controller
- Steering wire
- Power wire (with fuse)