The Lilliput 665GL-70NP/HO/Y is a 7 inch 16:9 TFT LCD HD field monitor with HDMI, component video, ultra-hi resolution LCD and a sun hood. Optimised for DSLR cameras, the 665GL-70NP/HO/Y is Lilliput's highest resolution 7" monitor to date. It has nearly 25% higher resolution than regular 7" monitor resolutions.
It also features Lilliput's highest contrast ratio on any monitor (700:1), for even clearer and sharper picture quality. It has a wide input voltage range (6-24V DC) makes the 665GL suitable in a wider range of environments including 12V vehicle applications. It also has 4 programmable function buttons and overscan/underscan switch, ideal for tweaking to suit your camera.
All the video connections camera crews need: HDMI, component (YPbPr) and composite video. ? No extra accessories required.
Shopping around for all the required accessories for your field monitor? You don't need to with the 665GL. Everything you need is included: the shoe mount adapter, the HDMI-mini HDMI cable, the PISEN F970 Battery and Charger. The battery can last 6-9 HRS.
- Product 1× 665GL-50NP/HO/Y Connection Cables
- 1× HDMI to mini HDMI cable Power Adapter
- 1× 3-pin DC 12V plug
- various battery plates Interaction Devices
- 1× Full-function infrared remote control with battery Stand
- 1× shoe mount Instruction Manual
- 1× manual in English F970 BATTERY AND CHARGER 1SET.
- Screen Size (diagonal) 7 inch
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Resolution 1024×600 native, up to 1920×1080
- Brightness (cd/m²) 450 Contrast Ratio 700:1
- Response Time (ms) 6 Screen Rotation Flip-x/flip-y
- Colour Configuration RGB stripe
- Touch Screen None
- Video System PAL/NTSC
- LCD Backlight LED
- Video Inputs HDMI, YPbPr, Composite
- Audio Outputs <1W
- Mount Type ¼ BSW thread, shoe mount
- Power Input DC 6-24V
- Power Consumption <6W
- 150 degrees horizontal viewing angles. One of the widest viewing angles in the entire Lilliput range!