0 Items: $0.00
M4-ATX-HV 250W Intelligent DC DC PSU Power Supply Unit 6-34V Input
Our Price: $88.00
You save $8.05!
Stock Status:In Stock
M4-ATX is an intelligent, high power, vehicle (car / boat / electric cart) DC-DC ATX PC power supply designed for use with car pc or general purpose battery powered applications. Designed to provide power and to control the motherboards's ON/OFF switch based on ignition status, M4-ATX-HV is a wide input (6 to 34V) vehicle / car / battery operated ATX power supply capable of surviving tough car engine cranks (down to 6V) as well as transient over-voltage situations. Connect it to your car / boat / RV / solar battery and power up your PC! By using Patent Pending HyperWatt[TM] technologies, M4-AT-HV packs an impressive amount of power relative with its small footprint. M4-ATX-HV has several key advantages over traditional power supplies:
- Programmable shutdown / sleep modes via optional serial cable.
- Fits any motherboard equipped with a 20 or 24pin ATX connector.
- 100% silent, fanless, no moving parts.
- Operates from 6-34V, multi-chemistry batteries supported.
- Highly efficient design, does not produce a lot of heat.
- Works with any Intel Core Duo as well as all VIA or AMD processors.
Firmware on the M4-ATX-HV can be changed to accommodate different behaviours. OEM / reseller integration is welcome.
Minimum Input Operating. voltage
Maximum input Operating voltage
34V (clamping occurs at 36-38V range)
Deep-Discharge shutdown threshold
Input current limit (fuse protected)
Max Output Power
220 Watts / 275 watts peak
Deep Sleep Current Consumption.
Storage and operating temperature
-40 to +125 degrees Celsius (storage), -40 – 65C (operating)
MTBF 200,000 Hrs
Efficiency (Input 10-16V)
>94%, all rails combined, 50% load.
M4 screw terminal
ATX Power 24 pin (Molex P/N 39-01-2200)
*Unit shuts down when internal temperature sensor indicates > 85C. This value can be changed with
Maximum Power Characteristics
Current Peak (<30 seconds)
10A (see below)
12A (see below)
When operating at <8V or >28V or extreme temperatures, de-rate by 30-50%, ventilation might be
required. When operating at constant 160watts or more forced ventilation is required.
12V Rail Output Current (12V buck/boost converter)
12V out current
12V out current
10A (12A peak)
10A (12A peak)
8A (10A peak)
Support and warranty:
Standard Hardware Warranty 1Year / US, 2 Year EU.
Additional product information:
Mp3Car will not provide tech support in regards to use and set-up of this product. Customers are expected to use the
for assistance in these areas. A good place to start is the
Mp3Car Power Supply sub-forum
. Registration on the forums is easy and free.
NEW! Plug-In Smart car PC PSU
- 220 Watts (275 Watts peak)
- Optimized for 24V systems
- 20/24 pin ATX, 6-34V wide input
- Programmable timing settings via USB
- Intelligent shutdown controller
- ON/OFF motherboard control
- Survives vehicle engine cranks
- Battery deep discharge prevention
- High efficiency, 220 watts output
- "Anti-Thump" Amplifier remote control
- <1.5mA standby current
- VIA, Intel, AMD CPU support
- OSCON / POSCAP (solid polymer) capacitors, Japan
- manufactured by mini-box.com
- ROHS compliant version
CCD Infrared, Night Vision, Waterproof, High Resol
Sale Price: $34.95
Morex 5689 Locking Mini-ITX Case With 60W PSU
TechFlex F6 0.75 inch split sleeving 10ft
Mini-Box picoUPS-100 12V DC micro UPS system / bat
Sale Price: $28.95
Intel® 160GB X25 Mainstream SATA Solid-State Drive
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Intelligent Automotive ATX Power Supplies
Shipping & Deliveries