The free feature-packed OBDwiz
diagnostic software included with the scan tool allows you to:
- Turn off check engine light, and erase stored diagnostic information
- Read and erase stored, pending, and permanent trouble codes (both
generic and manufacturer-specific)
- Access freeze frame information
- Display, graph, and log 90+ real-time parameters
- Create custom digital dashboards
- Measure and display fuel economy
- And much more!
Premium diagnostic software,
such as ScanXL
offers a myriad of additional features, including access to proprietary systems
such as ABS, and thousands of enhanced manufacturer-specific parameters.
The firmware inside the OBDLink S unit is upgradeable, which means
you can enjoy the latest features by downloading a free update.
- Small form factor
- RS-232 interface
- Baud rates from 9600 up to 1M baud
- Supports all legislated OBD protocols:
- ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
- J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
- J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
- PowerSave functionality (less than 1 mA standby current)
- Compatible with more diagnostic software than any other scan tool
- Extended command set allows the tool to perform enhanced diagnostics
not possible with ELM327-based scan tools
- User upgradeable via free downloads
- +5V or +12V on pin 9 of the DB9 connector, allowing the connection
of a wireless adapter
- Improved automatic protocol detection algorithm
- Smart keep-alive algorithm helps ensure a stable connection on
ISO and KWP vehicles
- Large CAN memory buffer allows the scan tool to receive large amounts
- Greatly increased data throughput delivers faster screen updates
and more graph points
- Dimensions: 3" x 1.7" (77 mm x 43 mm)
OBDLink S is compatible with all model year 1996-2010 cars and light trucks
sold in the United States, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles.
OBD legislation varies from country to country, therefore if you reside outside
the United States, make
sure that your vehicle is OBD-2 compliant before purchasing this product.
If you are in doubt, please remember that you can return the scan tool for
a full refund within 90 days of purchase.
- OBDLink S unit
- Serial cable (6 feet/1.8 m)
- OBD-II cable (6 feet/1.8 m)
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation CD
S Quick Start Guide
OBDwiz Diagnostic Software
This product comes with an unconditional 90-day money-back guarantee,
and a 3 year warranty through ScanTool.