Struggled with hard to read displays long enough or do you own a convertible? If so, this is for you!
This display has been optically enhanced to provide better viewing in the automotive environment including:
- Tranflective enhancement – ensures readability even in direct sunlight
- Anti-glare technology - provides a wide range of view ability over a wide range of lighting conditions
NEW* This monitor is now based off the Lilliput 669 but has been painstakingly enhanced to ensure maximum viewability in all lighting conditions. Featuring HDMI, DVI, and VGA inputs, this monitor includes all the factory Lilliput accessories.
Anyone who takes this display apart will void the warranty. Mp3car recommends that customer ensure the monitor is working before investing in custom installation services.
Warranty: 60 day warranty provided by Mp3Car.com Inc. Warranty only covers manufacturing defects. It does not cover modifications or physical damages.
- LCD Size: 7" diagonal
- Type: a-Si TFT active matrix
- Native Resolution: 800 x 3(RGB) x 480
- Active Area: 152.4mm (W) x 91.44mm (H)
- Dot Pitch: 0.0635mm(W) x 0.1905mm(H)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Light Source: LED
- Surface Treatment: Anti-Glare
- Viewing Angle: 70/70 (left/right) and 50/70 (up/down)
- Video input Signal: VGA, RCA, HDMI, DVI (requires adapter)
- Compatibility: PC, MAC
- Input: 1 VGA, 2 RCA Video, 1 RCA Audio input, 1 HDMI or DVI
- Power: AC to DC power adapter (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.60A Output: 12V, 1200mA)
- Power Consumption: <8 Watts
- Touch Screen: Four Wire Resistive Touch
- Touch Interface: USB
- Speaker: Built in, 1 Watt
- Remote Control: Infrared
- Stand: Detachable, Swivel, Tilt
- Storage Temperature: -20C to 70C
- Operating Temperature: -10C to 60C