The new TDA7850 internal amplifier provides a powerful, yet compact, solution for your car computer project. There is now no need for expensive external amplifiers or running long audio cables or power extensions though out your vehicle.
This Amplifier fits perfectly inside our Nano ITX Enclosures.
Measuring only 70mm x 55mm x 30mm, it is capable of powering 4x30 Watts (RMS), VDD=14.64. Sound quality rivals that of most aftermarket head units. This amplifier uses a similar chip to the amplifiers found in Pioneer, Panasonic, etc.
- 4 x 50 W/4 Ω max.
- 4 x 30 W/4 Ω @ 14.4 V, 1 kHz, 10 %
- 4 x 80 W/2 Ω max.
- 4 x 55 W/2 Ω @ 14.4V, 1 kHz, 10 %
- MOSFET output power stage
- Excellent 2 Ω driving capability
- Hi-Fi class distortion
- Low output noise
- ST-BY function
- Mute function
- Automute at min. supply voltage detection
- Low external component count:
- Internally fixed gain (26 dB)
- No external compensation
- No bootstrap capacitors
- On board 0.35 A high side driver
- Output short circuit to gnd, to Vs, across the load
- Very inductive loads
- Overrating chip temperature with soft thermal limiter
- Output DC offset detection
- Load dump voltage
- Fortuitous open gnd
- Reversed battery
- 4 nylon PCB mounts
- 2x 6" power cables
- 2 flat terminals
- Installation guide
- 1 sheet metal screw for front panel mounting