- Voice guided turn-by-turn navigation
- Detailed geographic coverage for the United States and Canada
- Cities and major highways for Mexico
- Innovative gesture-based touchscreen interface
- CD playback and ripping
- MP3 and digital audio playback
- Video jukebox
- Picture Viewer
- High-quality American/English text-to-speech voices
- Full development tools for writing DigitalMods and customizing skins
- Downloadable web-based service integration for weather, navigation data, and more
- DVD playback (requires DVD drive and appropriate codec)
- FM Radio (requires FM tuner hardware, coming soon)
- Voice recognition (requires microphone)
- Wireless multimedia library synchronization (requires WiFi)
- Bluetooth Phone Integration (coming soon)
- Satellite Radio (XM Radio only, requires adapter)
- Vehicle Diagnostics (requires OBD-II adapter)
To Use StreetDeck you need:
- Windows XP home or Pro Operating System (service pack 2)
- x86 CPU 1.2Ghz or greater
- 512 Megabytes memory
- 2 Gigabytes of free disk space
- DirectX 9-compatible 3D graphics adapter
- DVD optical drive (for installation)
- Touch screen highly recommended (Tablet PC, Ultra-Mobile PC or VGA touch panel)
- NMEA-compatible GPS receiver (for Navigation)
- WiFi connection (for multimedia auto-sync with home network)
The boxed product (with 2006 map data and high-quality text-to-speech voices) will be sent to you separately.
Development and skinning tools are included in all retail versions of StreetDeck.
Your purchase of StreetDeck will include free updates to the next major release of the software.
There is a low-cost upgrade path for customers who have purchased earlier versions.
StreetDeck Quick Registration Guide
- Download and install the StreetDeck trial version from http://www.streetdeck.com/update/setup.exe and verify that it works on your computer
- Purchase this item from the Mp3car store
- This license is only good for one computer. Make sure you install StreetDeck on the computer you intend to run it on.
- Run the trial version of StreetDeck which will give you a machine code and check code
- After receiving your order confirmation e-mail goto http://www.streetdeck.com/register.php and enter the appropriate information
- Soon after you enter your codes and your purchase is verified, the mp3car store will send you an email containing the registration code for your hardware which you can then enter into the trial version of StreetDeck to activate all of its features (Navigation will not work until you install compatible StreetDeck navigation data shipped on the StreetDeck DVD).
- Wait for the DVD to be shipped to you which will install the navigation data and text to speech voices.
BECAUSE OF LICENSING ISSUES, THERE ARE NO RETURNS ON THIS ITEM. IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT COMPATIBILITY, PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE TRIAL FIRST at http://www.streetdeck.com/update/setup.exe