- Programmable shutdown / sleep modes via optional serial cable.
- Fits any motherboard equipped with a 20 or 24pin ATX connector.
- 100% silent, fanless, no moving parts.
- Operates from 6-34V, multi-chemistry batteries supported.
- Highly efficient design, does not produce a lot of heat.
- Works with any Intel Core Duo as well as all VIA or AMD processors.
Firmware on the M4-ATX-HV can be changed to accommodate different behaviours. OEM / reseller integration is welcome.
NEW! Plug-In Smart car PC PSU
- 220 Watts (275 Watts peak)
- Optimized for 24V systems
- 20/24 pin ATX, 6-34V wide input
- Programmable timing settings via USB
- Intelligent shutdown controller
- ON/OFF motherboard control
- Survives vehicle engine cranks
- Battery deep discharge prevention
- High efficiency, 220 watts output
- "Anti-Thump" Amplifier remote control
- <1.5mA standby current
- VIA, Intel, AMD CPU support
- OSCON / POSCAP (solid polymer) capacitors, Japan
- manufactured by mini-box.com
- ROHS compliant versionM4-ATX-HV Characteristics
|Minimum Input Operating. voltage||6V|
|Maximum input Operating voltage||34V (clamping occurs at 36-38V range)|
|Deep-Discharge shutdown threshold||11.2V|
|Input current limit (fuse protected)||Mini-blade 25A|
|Max Output Power||220 Watts / 275 watts peak|
|Deep Sleep Current Consumption.||< 1.6mA|
|Storage and operating temperature||-40 to +125 degrees Celsius (storage), -40 65C (operating)|
|MTBF||MTBF 200,000 Hrs|
|Efficiency (Input 10-16V)||>94%, all rails combined, 50% load.|
|Input connectors||M4 screw terminal|
|Output Connector||ATX Power 24 pin (Molex P/N 39-01-2200)|
Maximum Power Characteristics
|Output Rail||Current (Max)||Current Peak (<30 seconds)||Regulation|
|12V||10A (see below)||12A (see below)||2%|
required. When operating at constant 160watts or more forced ventilation is required.
12V Rail Output Current (12V buck/boost converter)
|Input (V)||12V out current||Input (V)||12V out current|
|6-8V||8A||11-16V||10A (12A peak)|
|8-11V||10A (12A peak)||16-34V||8A (10A peak)|
Support and warranty: Standard Hardware Warranty 1Year / US, 2 Year EU.
Additional product information:
Please note:Mp3Car will not provide tech support in regards to use and set-up of this product. Customers are expected to use the Mp3Car forums for assistance in these areas. A good place to start is the Mp3Car Power Supply sub-forum. Registration on the forums is easy and free.