The free feature-packed OBDwiz diagnostic software (for Windows) included with the scan tool allows you to:
* Turn off check engine light, and erase stored diagnostic information
* Read and erase stored, pending, and permanent trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer-specific)
* Access freeze frame information
* Display, graph, and log 90+ real-time parameters
* Create custom digital dashboards
* Measure and display fuel economy
* And much more!
OBDLink supports all legislated OBD-II protocols, so it works with any 1996 or later model year OBDII compliant vehicle. Package includes OBDLink WiFi, OBD cable, USB Cable, User Guide, Installation CD, and OBDWiz diagnostics software.
*Note: Smart Phone diagnostic software must be purchased separately in the Apple marketplace.