Please click on the photo link above to see a sunlight comparison with the 700tsv. This latest unit from Xenarc could be the brightest carcomputer monitor unit on the Market. Rated at 1,000nits it doubles the brightness of most other carcomputer monitors.
The unit features a 5-wire resistive Touchscreen panel. Use the convenient touch-screen as your input device, controlling your mouse cursor or the mini on screen keyboard that comes with your operating system. The touch screen utilizes the USB port as the interface.
These monitors come included with an instruction manual, a monitor stand, an AC adaptor, a touch screen driver/software CD, a connection cable, and a cigarette lighter car adaptor.
As always, this new unit is backed by Xenarc's 18 month warranty.
Internal pictures are shown for people who wish to completely void their warranty and mount the unit in their dash board or other custom enclosures. Removing the screen from the case voids all warranties immediately.
- Physical Resolution: 800 (H) x 480 (V) WVGA
- Supported Resolution: 640 x 480 ~ 1600 x 1200
- Dot Resolution: 2400 x 480 = 1,152,000 (dots)
- LCD Brightness: 1,000 cd/m
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Viewing Angle: Top:70/Bottom:50/Left:70/Right:70
- Touch Screen Interface: USB port 5 wire
- Operating Voltage Range: DC 11V ~ 24V
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Power Consumption: <9W
- Operating Temperature: 23F ~ 158F
- Storage Temperature: -22F ~ 185F
- Dimension (in): 7.87W x 5.12H x 1.30D
- Weight (lb): 1.35
- FCC, CE, E13 Certification
- ROHS Compliant
- 18 Month Xenarc Supplied Warranty
Mp3Car Dead Pixel
Policy can be found here.
Additional Product Information:
Mp3Car will not provide tech support in regards to use and set-up of this product. Customers are expected to use the Mp3Car forums for assistance in these areas. A good place to start is the Mp3Car LCD/Display sub-forum. Registration on the forums is easy and free.